Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I am Thankful the Bradley County Sheriff’s Department Caught the Vandal

I am very late with today’s post. The reason being that the vandal struck our church last Saturday and again last evening. I spent the whole evening at the church with the deputies. We were able to provide the deputies with some video tape of him on his bike. They canvassed the area this afternoon and picked him up. He confessed.

Now I have to get estimates on repairs and navigate the legal system. Join me in praying for the boy (he’s just 12) and his family.

I should also say I am thankful for Kim Belcher and Brian Dalton coming to help clean up the mess last evening and Richard Rutherford for working today to close the window openings.

Cleveland, Tennessee
March 9, 2010
JDJ

1 comment:

Kimberly Jean said...

I'm thankful that the forensics person last night didn't put me and Brian in handcuffs for touching the evidence. And I am thankful that they caught the vandal.