Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am Thankful for Rebecca Brannon

Tonight we went to the High School graduation of Rebecca Brannon. Rebecca has been part of our church for twelve years, grades one through twelve for her. It has been a great joy to watch her grow into the lovely young woman that she is. I was blessed to baptize her several years ago. She is a faithful church member, present “every time the doors are open.” She works in the nursery and Vacation Bible School. The children love her as do we all.

We are extremely blessed with wonderful young people at our church. I have never been more pleased as a pastor than I am presently, especially with our children and youth. It is exciting to watch them grow in all aspects of life and to see them active in worship and Christian service. I am thankful.

Cleveland, Tennessee
May 13, 2010
JDJ

No comments: