Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I am Thankful for a List of Things to Be Thankful About

I have a long list of things to be thankful about. For the rest of this week, I have little time to write so I will just give a list of things I am planning to write about, not necessarily in this order. I am thankful for:

Accreditation (Not sure if this will be a satire or serious)
The Promise of spring
Girl’s Preparatory School
A Protective Mother
The Spanking I Got (A ten part series)
My Place
My Professors at the Church of God Theological Seminary
My Professors at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
Cheryl
Cheryl’s Dad
Cheryl's Mom (Can't wait to read that one)
Alethea
Karisa
Justin
Johnmark
Jimmy
Shirley
Darlene
Iris
Mike
Thurman
Christina
(Not Sure if I am through with Jonathan and Jennifer -- Digging up some dirt)
Ryan
Joshua
Other Family Members (Yet to be named)
Other Individuals

Cleveland, Tennessee
February 23, 2010
JDJ

1 comment:

. said...

A ten-part series on spankings? Were you that unruly?