Monday, December 27, 2010

I am Thankful for Justin, Camdyn, and Charlie’s Safe Arrival

Life is almost complete; our entire family is here, except for Alethea. She could not get off from work. We are very thankful Justin has come to visit with Camdyn and Charlie.

The Christmas season is just a little more exciting and honest when children are present. We were just completing our welcome hugs and kisses in the entryway when Charlie looked up at me and asked, “Can I open my presents, now?”

We let them open one present each before dinner. When it was time we all opened our gifts. The adults all seemed very pleased, but Charlie and Camdyn were the excited ones. My greatest gift was watching them.

I am thankful we are all here. It would have been great if Alethea could have been here, but for now we are blessed to have 7/8ths of the clan home or is that 7 ¾ of 8 ¾ of the clan.

Cleveland
December 27, 2010
JDJ

No comments: